This is my favourite one yet. If you are following me on my socials you would have seen me change over the past few years and it didn’t happen overnight. I repeat It did not happen overnight.
These are some of my favourite workouts that I have been doing over the past few years that led me to some very good results. Big shout out to Olsen my personal trainer in the past, sorry mate the secret is out now :p
Personally I would recommend you to do them in this order, but at the end of the day it is your choice.
|Lying Hamstring Curls||4||10|
|BB Bench Press||4||8|
|Machine Chest Flye||3||12|
|Dips (chest emphasized, not tricep focussed)||3||12|
|Side Lateral Raises||3||12|
|Underhand Lat Pull Down||3||15|
|Seated Leg Curl||3||12|
|DB Bench Press||3||15|
|Alternating DB Curl||3||12|
|DB Tricep Kick Backs||3||12|
If you are someone who is trying to gain weight and put on muscle, do this workout for 8 weeks and eat from 2500 cal to 3000 calories per day
- Get yourself a stopwatch, I have memorized my training routine so i never use my phone now
- Keep track of time and train no longer than 60 min, that means move through your workouts quickly
- There is no need for you to go and lift heavy, I don’t give a single fuck if someone is looking at me when I have 5kg dumbell
- Work on your form
- Focus on the muscle you’re training
- Get yourself wireless headphones and listen to my mixtapes
Supplements I take:
- PRE STAUNCH ORIGINAL (Pre Workout)
- Rule 1 Protein
I use them as a SUPPLEMENT, NOT for MEAL REPLACEMENT. Eat as much as you can and NEVER rely on them.